LET-1 New Cadet Information:
The LET-1 curriculum is broken down into four (4) 9-week grading periods:
- Fall 1st 9-Weeks (F-1): JROTC Foundations, Team Building (Drill), & Service Learning (Chapters 1, 3, & 6 of Unit 1).
- Fall 2nd 9-Weeks (F-2): Personal Growth & Behaviors (Chapter 2 of Unit 1).
- Spring 1st 9-Weeks (S-1): Health & Fitness (Chapter 5 of Unit 1 & Chapter 6 of Unit 2) & CPR Certification.
- Spring 2nd 9-Weeks (S-2): Decision Making (Chapters 4 of Unit 1) & introduction to Citizenship & Government (Chapter 8 of Unit 2).
The new LET-1 curriculum (Unit 1) consists of the following Chapters:
- Chapter 1: JROTC Foundations.
- Chapter 2: Personal Growth & Behaviors.
- Chapter 3: Team Building (includes Drill & Ceremony).
- Chapter 4: Decision-Making.
- Chapter 5: Health & Fitness (includes Cadet Challenge Physical Fitness Test).
- Chapter 6: Service Learning.
Additional Lessons (Unit 2 Textbook):
- Health & Fitness (Chapter 6 of Unit 2).
- Citizenship & Government (Chapter 8 of Unit 2).