This page is intended for use by LET-2 Cadets.
Click below for LET-2 Syllabus:
The LET-2 curriculum is broken down into four (4) 9-week grading periods:
- Fall 1st 9-Weeks (F-1): First Aid (Chapter 3 of Unit 5).
- Fall 2nd 9-Weeks (F-2): Financial Education (Chapter 2 of Unit 5).
- Spring 1st 9-Weeks (S-1): Map Reading (Chapter 4 of Unit 5).
- Spring 2nd 9-Weeks (S-2): Leadership, Team Building, & Decision Making (Chapters 1, 3, & 5 of Unit 2).
The new LET-2 curriculum (Unit 2) consists of the following Chapters:
- Chapter 1: Leadership.
- Chapter 2: Personal Growth & Behaviors.
- Chapter 3: Team Building.
- Chapter 4: First Aid.
- Chapter 5: Decision-Making.
- Chapter 6: Health & Fitness (includes the Cadet Challenge Physical Fitness Test).
- Chapter 7: Service Learning.
- Chapter 8: Citizenship & Government.
Additional Lessons (Unit 5; Electives):
- NEFE Financial Education (Chapter 2 of Unit 5).
- First Aid (Chapter 3 of Unit 5).
- Map Reading (Chapter 4 of Unit 5).