This page is intended for use by LET-3 Cadets.
Syllabus & Class Schedule:
- LET-3 Syllabus (2020-2021)
- LET-3 Schedule of Classes (Fall & Spring 2020-2021)
- Senior Army Instructor Expectations
The LET-3 curriculum is broken down into four (4) 9-week grading periods:
- Fall 1st 9-Weeks (F-1): Leadership Theory & Application (how to be an effective Company-level organization).
- Fall 2nd 9-Weeks (F-2): American History & Government (creating our U.S. Constitution).
- Spring 1st 9-Weeks (S-1): Personal Growth & Behaviors (includes planning for life after high school).
- Spring 2nd 9-Weeks (S-2): American History & Government (the Bill of Rights & Constitutional Amendments).
The LET-3 curriculum utilizes the following Chapters of the new LET-3 Textbooks:
- Chapter 1: Leadership.
- Chapter 2: Personal Growth & Behaviors.
- Chapter 3: Team Building (includes the Responsibilities of Platoon Leaders)
- Chapter 4: Decision-Making.
- Chapter 5: Health & Fitness (includes Cadet Challenge).
- Chapter 6: Service Learning.
- Chapter 7: Citizenship & Government.
Additional Instruction (Unit 5; Electives):
- Citizenship & Government (Chapter 5 of Unit 5).
- Team Building/Stationary Movement with M-1903 (Chapter 1 of Unit 5).