This page is intended for use by LET-4 Cadets.
Syllabus & Class Schedule:
- LET-4 Syllabus (2020-2021)
- LET-4 Schedule of Classes (Fall & Spring 2020-2021)
- Senior Army Instructor Expectations
The LET-4 curriculum is broken down into four (4) 9-week grading periods:
- Fall 1st 9-Weeks (F-1): Leadership Theory & Application (learning how a Battalion Staff operates).
- Fall 2nd 9-Weeks (F-2): American History & Government.
- Spring 1st 9-Weeks (S-1): Service to the Nation (our Military Services).
- Spring 2nd 9-Weeks (S-2): Life After High School.
The LET-4 curriculum utilizes the following Chapters of the new LET-4 Textbooks:
- Chapter 1: Leadership.
- Chapter 2: Personal Growth & Behaviors.
- Chapter 3: Team Building.
- Chapter 4: Service Learning.
- Chapter 5: Citizenship & Government. Also includes Lessons from Chapter 5 of Unit 5 (Electives).
- Unit 1 / Chapter 2 (old textbook): Service to the Nation (includes all military services.